Permission Letters


Permission Letters 
I emailed my teacher as I realised for a section of my film, I will need to use school grounds for a small section of it.  
 
Additionally, I emailed the council just to ensure that I have permission to film in the location I require. 
Riverside House,  
Main St,  
Rotherham  
S60 1AE 
Dear Sir/Madam,  
My name is Jack Morton and I am studying BTEC Media in Dinnington High School 6th form. In this course, we study many different themes and one of the main topics we focus on is filmmaking and I would like to ask for your permission to film in one of your areas. Kendall Woods would be the perfect place for my film as it would fit the setting and it is local to me. I would only need permission for one day as I am only filming a small section for my project. I have a small crew and limited cameras/equipment, so this won’t be a distraction to any dog walkers or passers-by.  
You can contact me via the email: jackmorton2002@gmail.com. I hope this is viable and I am able to film in this location for my project.  
-Best regards, Jack Morton  




I have written a letter to ask for permission to film in Kendall Woods. I think this was necessary as some passers-by may have been confused with the somewhat dangerous activities my crew and I are going to be performing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Script

Risk Assessment

Location Recce